Full Day Private Milan Walking Tour With Last Supper
Please be aware the itinerary of this tour will be based around the time of your viewing tickets for The Last Supper as well as your interests. Your guide will discuss your preferences with you to ensure a wonderful day in Milan.
As your ...
- Sunglasses and a hat are recommended.
- If you are interested in being picked up at your hotel, please contact ShoreTrips for pricing. Please note that most of these sites will need to be visited by foot.
- Your guide will accompany you for the entire tour, including your visit to The Last Supper.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:00 AM (6.5 hours) If you need to adjust your time, please call ShoreTrips prior to placing your reservation.
- This tour is not available on Christmas Day, New Year's Day or May 1st.
- Please note that on the first Sunday of each month many tourist sites in Italy have free admission. This can often result in long lines. If you are staying at a hotel, it may be beneficial to avoid booking a tour involving inside visits to major attractions on these days. If you have questions, contact ShoreTrips.
- If you need to adjust your time, please call ShoreTrips prior to placing your reservation.
- In addition to walking, this tour includes climbing approximately 50 steps to the roof of the Duomo.
- Cost of all attractions are included in the price of the tour.
- Food, drinks and lunch are not included in the price of the tour.
- A dress code is in effect to enter places of worship and selected museums. NO SHORTS OR SLEEVELESS TOPS ALLOWED. KNEES AND SHOULDERS MUST BE COVERED FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions, some lines might form on tours with "Skip the Line" access.
- Strict security measures at many attractions prohibit knives, scissors, glass bottles, etc.