Dolphin Encounter In St. Kitts
If you just go jump out in the middle of the ocean, it isn't likely that you will run into a dolphin. If, by a miracle, you do run into a dolphin, it is even less likely they will get close enough for you to hug. If, by an even greater miracle, you are able to hug this dolphin, please let us know as we will follow you where you go next. For the sake of ...
- Lockers are included in the price of the tour.
- Please bring cash or credit card if you wish to purchase photos.
- After disembarking the cruise ship, you will need to take a taxi to the dolphin swim location. It will take approximately 10 minutes and costs about 10-15 USD each way.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 10:00 AM (0.75 hours) Check in 30 minutes early.
- 02:00 PM (0.75 hours) Check in 30 minutes early.
- 12:00 PM (0.75 hours) Check in 30 minutes early.
- 03:00 PM (0.75 hours) Check in 30 minutes early.
- For safety reasons, no cameras are allowed in the dolphin encounter area. Professional photos will be available for purchase.
- 1 to 5 year year-olds are free but must swim with a paying adult. 6 and 7 year-olds pay the regular price but must swim with a paying adult. One adult is required to participate per child.
- 8+ year olds can swim on their own.
- Do not wear sunblock while swimming with the dolphins.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Non-swimmers are welcome. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- If you are interested in going to the dolphin swim location as an "observer" there is no charge. Please be aware that the area where you are able to wait is about 10 Meters from the dolphin swim spot and doesn't provide the best vantage point for pictures. Cameras are not allowed in the dolphin swim area.