Shoretrips Give...Salvation Army Community Development
- Bottled water and bathroom facilities are provided at the location.
- The taxi ride from the cruise ship pier to your meeting location will take approximately 7 minutes and costs about about $10 each way.
- If you are staying at a hotel in St. Lucia, your taxi cost and duration will vary based on where on the island you are staying.
ShoreTrips GIVE was developed to connect travelers with ongoing volunteer projects in the Caribbean. To accomplish this, ShoreTrips has partnered with Hope Floats, a non-profit foundation, which has agreed to organize these activities and to provide a meet and greet representative. The fee to participate in a GIVE activity covers all administration costs; the fee is not tax deductible.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:00 AM (4 hours)
- If you have more than 6 people in your party, please call ShoreTrips for additional pricing.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- All volunteers must be over age 18.
- This facility is closed from December 22-January 2 for the holidays.