Swim With The Dolphins - The Swim Adventure
From a submerged platform in the water, you'll be able to interact with the dolphins, including the very popular dolphin kiss photo.
Then, you'll enter the water (life jackets required), and get up close and personal as you hang on and do a belly-ride with your new friend. You ...
- There are lockers available for rent at the park ($5).
- Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
- The price includes access to snorkeling and interacting with stingrays, and an interactive jungle trail.
- Food is available for purchase at the park, but is not included in the price of the program.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 10:15 AM (2 hours) Check in 30 minutes prior to swim time.
- 11:45 AM (2 hours) Check in 30 minutes prior to swim time.
- 01:15 PM (2 hours) Check in 30 minutes prior to swim time.
- 02:45 PM (2 hours) Check in 30 minutes prior to swim time.
- Children with a height of 40" - 47" may participate in the Swim Adventure program with 2 participating, paying adults per child.
- Children with a height of over 47" - 55" may participate in the Swim Adventure program with 1 participating, paying adult per child.
- Children over 55" tall may participate alone, paying the adult rate, and must have an adult present at the dolphin facility.
- Children under 40" tall are considered infants and will do the Encounter program activities (kiss, hand target, and handshake) regardless of the program in which they participate. All infants must fit into the life vests required during the program.
- Do not wear sunblock while swimming with the dolphins.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- All participants should be competent swimmers and comfortable with the use of mask, fins, and snorkel.
- Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- If you are physically or mentally challenged, please contact ShoreTrips prior to booking.