Ride & Swim Horseback Adventure
This horseback ride through the beautiful Jamaican countryside is unlike anything you've ever experienced before!
We'll pick you up at the cruise ship pier and transport you to our stable, which is located on the grounds of a former sugar plantation. Here you'll enjoy an awesome two-hour horseback ride with our accomplished and trained guides who will select a horse to suit your riding ability. On this ...
- Bring a towel, sunblock, and camera.
- Our trail masters will find a horse suitable to your riding experience.
- We provide a complimentary fruit drink.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:30 AM (3.5 hours) Check in time. Duration includes transfer time.
- 01:00 PM (3.5 hours) Check in time. Duration includes transfer time.
- There is a minimum of 4 participants needed for this tour to operate.
- The minimum age for this tour is 5.
-There is a 240 lb. weight limit. Guests that book this tour must weigh in at 240 lbs. or less on the day of the tour. If you weigh more than 240 lbs., you will not be able to ride. You can enjoy the beach area near the stables, but no refunds will be given.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour.
- All participants will need to read and sign a waiver form.