The Blue Hole, River Rapids, Lunch And Beach
Get ready to enjoy all the best that Jamaica has to offer. We'll set out to our first destination, Bengal Beach, which is about a 35 minute drive from Ocho Rios. Upon arrival, you can choose your own adrenaline high, whether it be rafting, tubing, or kayaking. After a scenic trip on the water, everyone will meet at the beach, where you will ...
- Tour order is subject to change. You will go to the River Rapids first, then lunch at the beach, and then the Blue Hole.
- A life jacket and wrist band is mandatory at the Blue Hole. The wrist band shows you are with a licensed operator for the attraction.
- Lunch is included in the cost of this tour. Lunch also includes one non-alcoholic beverage. Guests are not allowed to consume alcohol until the water based activities have concluded.
- There are restroom facilities changing rooms.
- We suggest you wear your swimsuit under your clothes and bring a towel and extra tee shirt.
- Sunscreen, aquasocks or water shoes, a hat and at particular times of the year, insect repellent are suggested.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 00:00 AM (5 hours) Your tour will begin 45 minutes after the cruise ship docks.
- Please note we are not able to pick up at all hotels. Hotel pick ups require a minimum of 4 participants otherwise you may be subject to a supplemental pick up fee.
- You will have to sign a waiver.
- There will be a maximum ratio of 1 guide to 12 participants.
- There are very irregular stone steps that take you down to the Blue Hole. If you are unable to manage them, you can watch your family/friends from above.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.