Whale Watching Tour By Private Boat
Your tour begins with a 30-minute bus ride to the marina, with your driver providing information about Juneau along the way.
Upon arrival in Auke Bay, you'll board one of our comfortable, mammal friendly, handicap accessible jet boats and leave the crowds behind. These boats, which are custom designed specifically for wildlife tours, have heated cabins, restrooms, and great views ...
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 08:45 AM (3 hours) Check in at 8:45am. We depart at 9am.Trip includes transfer time.
- 12:45 PM (3 hours) Check in at 12:45pm. We depart at 1pm.Trip includes transfer time.
- 11:45 AM (3 hours) Check in at 11:45am. We depart at noon. MONDAYS ONLY. .
- 10:45 AM (3 hours) Check in at 10:45am. We depart at 11am.Trip includes transfer time.
- 02:45 PM (3 hours) Check in at 2:45pm. We depart at 3pm.Trip includes transfer time.
- 05:45 PM (3 hours) Check in at 5:45pm. We depart at 6:00pm. Monday's and Tuesday's ONLY.
- The boat ride can be bumpy. Guests with neck, back or hip problems should not participate.
- When purchasing, please enter the number of children under age 2 who will be on the trip.