Cruisin' The Coast Bike Tour
You don't have to be a hard-core biker to enjoy this leisurely ride. Beginning with a downhill coast, the path levels out to mostly flat, allowing you to focus on your surroundings. You never know what will ...
- Cruise ship passengers will need to take the shuttle from the cruise ship pier to the Anchorage Visitor Center in Downtown Anchorage. Hotel guests will need to find their own way to the Anchorage Visitor Center in Downtown Anchorage. Specific meeting instructions will be provided in your voucher.
- Distance covered is between 5 and 9.5 miles. Riders will be given the option taking a driving tour at the half way point.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:00 AM (3 hours)
- 02:00 PM (3 hours)
- This tour can accommodate up to 10 riders.
- All riders must know how to ride a bike and be comfortable shifting gears and using hand brakes.
- Minimum age to participate is 10 years old.
- While most of the path is flat, there are some gentle slopes. You should be moderately fit to take this tour.